This post contains affiliate links. I only recommend products that I use and love!
This vegan one pot pasta recipe is saucy, savory, creamy, and comforting…
…basically everything I love about pasta, made in just one pot!
It’s a pasta with red sauce, laced with extra umami, silky, cheesy goodness thanks to the addition of nutritional yeast and tahini – yes, you read that right!
Plus, this recipe is packed with plenty of veggies and a sneaky addition of some Organic Superfood Blend powder for a stealthy nutrition boost to the sauce. Win, win!
If you’ve ever wondered how to make vegan one pot pasta, try this out for a comforting weeknight dinner!
- 6 cups + 2 cups water, divided
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound pasta
- 2 cans tomato paste (6 oz. each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon Organic Superfood Blend, OR extra nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Please see video for method: How to make... Vegan One Pot Pasta!